Tuesday, December 23

Daily Dig #1: An Introduction/Disclaimer.

Since the dawn of the blog, Ethernet entrepreneurs have used countless gigs of internet space to document their niche, cause, opinion, or taste and share it with this here World Wide Web. My words have been splattering the internet journal scene since 2003, imaginably soiled with the self-indulgence of adolescence.
That being said, there comes a time in each of our lives where we must let go of childish habits and project our course into more interest sparking and universally accepted venues. I believe I have reached such a point in my life. Now, I don't pretend to be anything more than I am; a middle class college freshman with a decent amount of life experience, a plethora of citable influences/mentors, and raw passion for musical expression.
My hope in creating such a space is to share mp3 formats of songs I find particularly delightful or noteworthy (heh) with my readers. Should the time and inspiration strike, book/movie reviews and interesting quotes may come up as well.
So please, sit back, subscribe, and enjoy.


Nat Baldwin - Wake Up, It's Time to Rise - right click > 'save link as...' to download
This summer, I had the rare pleasure of hearing the New Hampshire native Nat Baldwin play at Central Square Records in Seaside, Florida. The simplicity of the repeated bass lines paired with captivating lyrics and soulful vocal stylings was unlike any solo artist I've heard in the area. Kudos for originality.

Catch Nat Baldwin on hisspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment