Thursday, January 1

Daily Dig #10: I know I question things too quickly, but I've never questioned if I've loved.


Regina Spektor - Aquarius
By now, Regina Spektor should be a household name. If you haven't caught on to Soviet Kitsch, you probably at least recognize the song Fidelity from her most recent album Begin to Hope. That song at the end of the Prince Caspian film? Yep, Regina.
Well, through piracy, one can find some live recordings of albumless material. These songs are actually some of my favorites of Regina's vast musical repertoire. Aquarius is one such song. While the sun doesn't move into Aquarius until round abouts the 21st of this month (I'm an astro nerd, among other things), I feel this song is an appropriate way to start off the year.
Yeah, 2009!

Dig it too? Find more on herspace///this legit site

No comments:

Post a Comment